Management aspirants can check all the details on LPU distance MBA programme 2018 on this page.
LPU Distance Learning MBA 2018 - Managers and corporate leaders are in huge demand. There is wide necessity of MBA degree holders. Many institutes are catering management courses to fulfil this need. Sometimes circumstances don’t support and people end up leaving their dreams of pursuing MBA. But Lovely Professional University brings you one of the best distance MBA course. Candidates who are unable to join regular Management course can apply for LPU distance MBA learning. This university aims to equip graduates with the knowledge regarding the fundamental disciplines of business and provide them all the theoretical framework and analytical tools required for successful managers.
Applicants who wish to business leaders can opt for this course. It will help you to gain knowledge, skills and self confidence to assist in efficient and successful management. Minimum duration of distance MBA from LPU is 2 years and maximum duration is 5 years. Candidates must fulfil the eligibility norms of the course. As per the criteria defined by the university, candidates must be a graduate in any disciple. Here we are providing you with all the details regarding distance management course in LPU.
Eligibility Criteria of LPU distance Learning MBA 2018
Candidates must have done their graduation in any discipline or equivalent from a recognised institute or university. They must submit the proof of graduation with the application form.
Management Courses Offered by LPU
There are seven specializations offered by LPUDE which are listed below:
- Retail Management
- Operations Management
- International Business
- Information Technology
- Human Resource Management
How to Apply For LPU Distance Education, MBA?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to apply for LPU distance learning MBA programme:
Purchase Prospectus and Fill the Application Form
- Applicants will have to purchase the prospectus from the division of admission at the university campus or such other locations as specified by the university.
- They will be required to pay 350 INR to purchase the prospectus.
- Applicants will have to fill up the application form available in the prospectus
- Candidates must fill in all the columns in LPU distance MBA application form. N.A should be written if any field is not applicable to you.
- The application form will be made available in the prospectus. It is required to fill up the complete form. Mention ‘N/A’ if any field is not applicable for you.
Attach the Required Documents with Application Form
Applicants must submit the following documents, both self-attested and attested by the competent authority (i.e. a Gazetted Officer or Notary or any other appropriate authority as prescribed by the university) with seal:
- Photocopy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate bearing testimony to Date of Birth.
- Photocopy of Detailed Marks Card of the qualifying exam and other exams as prescribed by the university.
- Photocopy of proof of residence (Passport/Voter Identity Card/RationCard/Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Bank Account Statement)
- Photocopy of a document bearing the applicant’s signature for verification purpose (only if the same is not there in the proof of residence)
- Undertaking by the applicant in case of any pendency (Result awaited/ Re-appear/Backlog or any other pendency)
- Undertaking for Gap Period if the applicant is applying after gap in his/ her studies
- Two additional passport size colour photographs (apart from the one pasted on the Application Form).
- Demand Draft (DD) for the prescribed fee.
The applicant must ensure that his/her signature on Application Form and all the testimonials he/she submits, should be authentic and match with those on the proof furnished by him/ her.
Programme Fee, Examination Fee and Late Fee (if applicable) should be paid in the form of Demand Draft (DD) –drawn in favour of 'LOVELY FACULTY OF DISTANCE EDUCATION', payable at JALANDHAR.
- Applicant's Name, Father's Name, Contact No., Application No. (If any), Admission ID No., Programme applied for and Programme Code must be written on the backside of the DD.
- Fee must not be paid in cash. The university will not be liable for any payment made in cash at any place.
Submit the Application Form
Applicants will have to submit the application form and fee as per the timeline prescribed by the university. They can submit it at the University Campus, Phagwara or at such other location as specified by the university. Candidates can also send the documents along with the application form to the following address:
Project Head (Admissions),
Lovely Faculty of Distance Education,
Lovely Professional University,
Jalandhar-Delhi G.T Road,
LPU-DE MBA Fee Structure
Programme Fee - 10400 (per semester)
Examination Fee - 1000 (per semester)
Study Material Fee - 1000 (per semester)
Candidates must pay programme fee for 1st semester/ year at the time of admission. Fee for all another semesters/year(s) will be payable as per the schedule prescribed by the university before the start of End Term Exam of corresponding semester/ year.
Examination fee will be payable along with the programme fee. If a student wants to take printed Study Material, then he/ she is required to pay the Study Material fee separately at the time of receiving Study Material. Payment Mode for 1st Sem./ Year, Demand Draft in favour of “LOVELY FACULTY OF DISTANCE EDUCATION”, payable at JALANDHAR. For subsequent semester(s)/ year(s), the student shall pay the programme and examination fee online through interface available on his/ her LPU e-Connect account.
Career Aspects after Distance MBA from LPU
There are various opportunities after doing the distance management course from Lovely Professional University 2018. We are mentioning few of them here so that you can prepare yourself accordingly.
Sales and Marketing
Finance / Financial Management
Human Resource Management
I.T. Management/ Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Supply-chain management
- International corporate finance
- International marketing
- Cross-cultural communication
- Forecasting, supervision, and purchasing
- Inventory planning and control
- Operations scheduling and control
- Process methods and planning
- Quality management
- Warehouse management
- Production planning
Hospitality and Tourism
- Tourism Economics
- Environmental Issues in Business
- Managerial Leadership
- Event Management
- Hospitality Industry Management
- Retail Management
- Visual Merchandising
- Supply Chain Distribution
- Logistics and Warehouse Management
- Retail Buying and Merchandising
Leisure & Event Management
Some of the relevant designations after MBA in:
- Marketing & Sales
- Assistant Manager for marketing and sale of a product, brand, concept or a service
- Project Trainee or Data Analyst for business development
- Brand Manager
- Management Trainees for brand management, promotional activities, and drawing out marketing Strategies
- Functional/ General Manager (Marketing)
- Management Trainee for varied roles
- Financial Analyst
- Business Development Executives
- Investment Banker
- Corporate Strategy Manager
Functional / General Manager (Finance)
Administration and HRM
- Management Executives for business administration
- Quality Control Manager
- HR Recruiter
- Managerial positions in Human resource management, operations and logistics
- Customer Relationship Manager
Hospitality & Tourism
- Management Trainee in customer management, operations as well as brand management
- Management Trainee in operations and supply chain management
- Operations Manager
- Retail Manager
- Store Development Manager
- Product Developer
- Floor Manager
- Engagement Manager
- Business Solutions Developer
- Solutions Architect (from a business point of view)
- Project Manager/ Team Leader
Further Study Options
- M.Phil. in Management
- Ph.D. in Management
Keep visiting this page for latest updates on distance MBA course of Lovely Professional University. In the case of any query or doubt regarding the LPU distance management course 2018, comment below.