Madras University is inviting applications from candidates seeking admission in its Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes.
The University of Madras has started inviting applications from eligible candidates seeking admission in its Bachelor’s and Master’s courses for academic session 2016-17.
Aspirants can submit their applications latest by October 31, 2016.
Bachelor’s Courses in Madras University
Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
Bachelor of Multimedia (BMM)
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
Bachelor of Music (BMusic)
Bachelor of Literature (BLit)
Bachelor of Naturopathy (BNat)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
Master’s Courses in Madras University
Master of Arts (MA)
Master of Commerce (MCom)
Master of Music (MMusic)
Master of Science (M.Sc)
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in Madras University
- Applicants need to have 10+2 qualification with at least 60% marks to be eligible for admission in UG courses.
- For postgraduate courses, candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in any disciple from a recognized University/institute. Other than this, students should also qualify in Madras University entrance examination to be eligible for admission.
How to Apply for UG & PG Courses at Madras University
- Visit the official website of Madras University
- Download the application form and fill correctly
- Make the application fee payment via D.D. of Rs.300
- Send filled application form along with the enclosures and D.D. at ‘The Director, IDE, University of Madras, Chennai - 600 005’
- Keep a copy for future references
Selection Procedure for Admission in Madras University
Once the candidates are shortlisted on the basis of Madras University entrance exam score and eligibility criteria, they will be called for the counselling process that will serve as the final admission procedure.
After paying the admission fee, students would be able to reserve their seat.