Madras University has invited application for admission to MA degree in Bharathanatyam, MA in Rhythmology and Masters in LAW (ML) degree. Interested candidates can apply before the last date
About Madras University:
Madras University was established in 1840 and since then has been imparting undergraduate, postgraduate education and PhD. Institutes under Madras University are spread over the districts of Chennai, Thrivallur and Kancheepuram. The university provides courses in the fields like Arts, Humanities, Science, Management and Technology.
Some of the unconventional courses offered by Madras University are B.Music (Traditional Music), M.Music (Indian Music at postgraduate level) and MA in Vaishnavism and Christian Studies (The course of religious studies).
The University has invited application for admission to MA Bharathantyam, MA Rhythmology and ML. Read on to know the details:
Eligibility criteria to apply to Madras University:
MA in Bharathantyam and Rhythmology
- BA/BSc/B Com or any other degree from a recognised university.
- 5 years of performance/teaching in the same field.
- Diploma in dance
- A candidate should have completed 21 years of age as on 1st July 2012.
- A candidate should have cleared BL/LLB from a recognised university under regular pattern (10+2+3+3) or (11+1+3+3) of study.
Important dates for admission to Madras University:
- Candidates should apply before 30th October 2012 for MA in Bharathanatyam and Rhythmology.
- Candidates should apply before 30th November 2012 for ML.
Interested candidates can download the application form from the ‘Download File’ link on this page.