MAH CET 2017 Application Forms have been made available on the official website. Interested candidates can find complete details here.
MAH CET 2017 Application Forms – MAH CET or Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is an online entrance examination for admissions to various management courses including MBA and PGDM. The examination is conducted by DTE or Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra every year. Being one of the most popular state-level entrance examinations, MAH CET scores are accepted in several colleges in Maharashtra including Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management Studies & Research and Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies.
In order to sit for MAH CET 2017 exam, candidates need to fill in the application forms released by DTE. The application process for the exam has begun from 21st January 2017. Interested candidates should fill in the application forms and submit it before the last date of form submission which is 13th February 2017.
However, each candidate is allowed to fill only one application form for MAH CET 2017. DTE will reject multiple applications received from a single candidate.
How to Apply for MAH CET 2017?
Candidates can follow the following steps to fill in the MAH CET 2017 Application Forms.
- Interested candidates need to visit the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra and first, register with a login id and password on the website.
- Candidates will first have to register themselves by entering the required details and generate their Application ID No.
- Candidates should enter their details and fill in the application form. In case candidates are not able to fill the application form in one go, theyc an save their progress and continue in the next session.
- After completing the form and checking all the details, candidates should click on 'Validate your details' and then 'Save & Next' button.
- Candidates will have to upload the scanned copy of their photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned. Photograph should be 200x230 pixels and not more then 50 KB in file size. The signatures should be 140x60 pixels and not more 20 KB in file size. Both should be in JPEG/JPG format.
- Candidates can now click on 'Final Submit' after the form has been completed with all details and the photographs and signatures are uploaded.
- Candidates will have to pay the application fee either online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Incase the payment fails, candidates should login again, using their registration number and password, and try the payment again.
- After the payment s made an e-receipt will be generated. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and thier MAH-CET 2017 application form.
The application fee will be INR 1000 for open category and INR 800 for reserved categories.
A candidate’s application will be considered complete only after application fee payment is confirmed.