Students are advised to download the admit cards for upcoming entrance exam at Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith here!
The institute was established in 1921 with a vision for providing higher education in different study disciplines. Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith owes its birth to the educational, cultural and political aspiration of pre-independence India. The early period of this institution pulsated with the National freedom struggle. The teaching faculty of this institution provided original dimensions to the concept and movement of Indian Socialism.
- Faculty of Social Work
- Faculty of Commerce & Management
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science & Technology
- Faculty of Student Welfare
- Madan Mohan Malviya Institute of Hindi Journalism
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies