GIAN expert lectures from professor of NTU Singapore will deliver lectue during the GIAN course at NIT Silchar.
National Institute of Technology, Silchar is hosting a course on Mapping Algorithms to VLSI Architectures from August 1 to 5, 2016 under the aegis of GIAN: Global Initiative of Academic Network.
The objective of this course is to introduce the concepts, methodologies, and tools necessary for mapping algorithms to architectures, which could be dedicated architectures or programmable parallel architectures. It includes the basic transformational techniques and implementation of pipelining and parallel processing.
Topics to Cover:
- Fundamental concepts, VLSI design criteria, and graphical representation of algorithms (1st Aug)
- Transformational techniques for architecture designs systems (2nd Aug)
- Parallel processing, pipelining, and design-space exploration (3rd Aug)
- Methodology for mapping algorithms to VLSI array architectures (4th Aug)
- Hardware-software co-design and high-level synthesis (5th Aug)
Who can participate?
- UG, PG students and research scholars of all areas of engineering and applied sciences
- Researchers from R&D laboratories working in the field of VLSI Design and Architecture (but not limited)
- Faculty from reputed academic and other technical institutions
- Industry/ Research Organizations: INR 10,000
- Academic Institutions (Faculty): INR 5,000
- Academic Institutions (Students): INR 1,000
Source: Ghufran Alam Siddiqui, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on