The details about MAT 2017 syllabus for applicants taking the exam on 7th and 13th May 2017 are available here.
MAT 2017 Syllabus – Management Aptitude Test or MAT 2017 May will be conducted on 7th May, 2017 for paper based test and 13th May 2017 for computer based.
Since MAT exam is one of the most anticipated competitive exams for admission to B-Schools offering various courses in management across India and abroad, it is important for students to prepare themselves thoroughly. They need to clearly know the syllabus of the exam and study accordingly to obtain a good MAT score.
MAT 2017 Syllabus:
The complete syllabus of MAT 2017 is divided into five different sections. Applicants are required to prepare for each section separately to obtain a decent MAT score as each section consists of 40 questions carrying 1 mark each. Negative marking will also be done for every wrong answer.
The topics of MAT syllabus covered under various sections are as follows –
- Language Comprehension consists of Grammar, Unseen passage, Spotting Errors, English Vocabulary, etc.
- Mathematical Skills consists of Percentage, Height & Distance, Number System, Time & Work, Profit/Loss, etc.
- Data Analysis & Sufficiency consists of Line Charts, Puzzles, Series, Bar Charts, Table Charts, Pie Charts, etc.
- Intelligence & Logical Reasoning consists of Sitting Arrangements, Problems on Clock, Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning, etc.
- Indian & Global Environment consists of General Knowledge, Current Events, etc.
Applicants of MAT 2017 are required to carry their respective admit cards for both online and offline mode of examination. The admit cards will be made available to the applicants on the official web portal of AIMA on or after 28th April 2017.