S P Jain School of Global Management invites application for Global MBA programme. Candidates can apply until November 14, 2016.
S P Jain School of Global Management has announced admissions to full-time Global Master of Business Administration (GMBA) programme across its campuses in Mumbai, Singapore, Sydney and Dubai for academic session commencing in January 2017.
- Candidate should have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (10+2+3) from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have secured at least three year of full-time experience
- Candidate should have any of the English language proficiency score: IELTS minimum score of 6.5/ TOEFL IBT minimum score of 70/ Pearson Test of English minimum score of 60
How to apply?
- Candidates can apply for the Global MBA programme in online mode.
- Shortlisted candidates are required to pay non-refundable evaluation fee of USD 50.
- For selection, candidates must take one of these aptitude tests GMAT, CAT or SPJAT
- Shortlisted candidates are required to visit the selection centres on campus for further writing essays, analysing case studies and interview.
The last date to apply for GMBA programme is November 14, 2016.
SP Jain is an Australian business school with campuses in Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore and Sydney. Our education ethos is strongly influenced by our mission of constructing global business leaders for the 21st-century workplace. With a path-breaking multi-campus learning model and a new-age Business Education 2.0 curriculum, we pride ourselves on providing you with a learning experience that is modern, relevant and truly global.