MBA Admission Open in National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela invites application for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes commencing in the session 2013-14.Posted by Shubhangi Sarah on Feb. 6, 2013, 4:51 p.m.
National Institute of Technology, Rourkela offers MBA programme in the field of Engineering.
- Candidates should have a B.Tech degree in any branch of engineering with 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA.
- Applicants who have qualified in reputed national or international tests for admission to Business Schools and secured high scores will get preference. The candidates appearing B.Tech (final semester) examination may also apply for the above course.
- Candidates fulfilling the minimum criteria will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. If the number of applicants will be reasonably high, department may set a higher score in academic career as the minimum qualifying criteria to be called for interview.
- Final selection will be based on Group Discussion, Personal Interview conducted by the Institute, academic career and score of reputed national or international tests for admission to Business Schools.
How to apply:
The application forms are available in official website of National Institute of Technology, Rourkela. MBA Online Application form 2013 the filled application from along with Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of 'Director, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela', payable at Rourkela.
Last date for the submission of application form: March 31, 2013.
- Display of selected candidates list: April 15, 2013.
- GD and Personal Interview will be held on: May 01 & 02, 2013.
The Assistant Registrar (Academic), National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, Orissa - 769008. Ph: 0661 - 2464000.
DTU Invites Application for MBA programme 2013-15
MBA Admissions 2013: Top B-Schools in New Delhi basis CAT 2012 score
Jagannath International Management School (JIMS) announce GDPI dates in for admission to 2013 - 2013 MBA courses