An additional 3% of the maximum aggregate marks shall be awarded to women candidates, who are shortlisted & appear for the interview!
The prestigious Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) Delhi that under the aegis of University of Delhi invites applications for admission to their MBA programmes for the academic session of 2016 onwards.
The MBA programme at FMS, Delhi is designed with the objective of developing young students into highly adept professional managers, capable of working in diverse sectors, continuously striving for excellence in performance, while propagating thought leadership and contributing to the welfare of society.
Eligibility Criteria for application to FMS MBA programme 2016
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks at the graduate level (after 12 years of formal schooling)
- The passing marks for SC/ ST & OBC/ PWD/ CW candidates is 45%
- Candidates appearing for final year of graduation can also apply
Application & Selection process for MBA in FMS Delhi
Fee Structure for application to MBA in FMS 2016
- Annual fee payable is Rs. 1000 for general candidates
- Annual fee payable is Rs. 350 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates
Important Dates for application to FMS
- Application start date: 1st October
- Application end date: 15th November
Weightage to CAT 2015 exam:
- Quantitative Analysis – 30%
- DI/ LR – 30%
- VRC – 40%
Besides shortlisting candidates basis CAT 2015 score, admission to MBA programme will be based on Extempore Speech & Personal Interview. An additional 3% of the maximum aggregate marks shall be awarded to women candidates, who are shortlisted & appear for the interview.
Reservations & Relaxations for application to FMS
- Total seats – 200
- Unreserved: General – 101
- Reserved – SC – 30, ST – 15, OBC – 54
- Supernumerary seats: PWD – 6, CW – 10, FS - 10