DTE Maharashtra has issued MBA CET admit card 2018. Download it using your registration number and password.
Commissioner of State CET Cell, Mumbai will conduct Maharashtra CET 2018 on behalf of DTE Maharashtra. Today, on 28 February 2018, the MBA CET 2018 admit card has been released. The call letter is available in the student login that can be accessed via official website of DTE. To download the MAH CET 2018 admit card, candidates need to enter their registration number/roll number and password/date of birth.
Candidates who submitted the application form till the due date have only been issued the hall ticket. MBA CET 2018 admit card must be downloaded online as it will not be sent through email or post. The candidates can download the MAH CET 2018 call letter from the login till 11 March 2018 only. The admit card is an important document which must be produced by the exam takers on the exam day to seek entry the exam centre.
No permission to take the exam will be granted to the candidates who will fail to furnish the MBA CET admit card 2018 for verification. The invigilator will verify the details mentioned on the call letter from the Id proof produced by the candidate and after being satisfied will allow sitting for the exam. Also, the candidates are suggested to retain the admit card safe with them eve after the conduct of exam and until they get admission into one of the colleges.
MAH CET 2018 exam date for MBA/MMS is 10 and 11 March 2018. It is a computer based test which will be held across major cities of Maharashtra and other states. Around 80000 candidates are expected to appear for this entrance test this year. Result of MBA CET 2018 will be announced on 19 March 2018.
MBA CET 2018 Schedule
MAH CET MBA Hall Ticket issued on
28 February 2018
Last date to download admit card
11 March 2018
MBA CET 2018 Exam Date
10 March 2018
MMS CET 2018 Exam Date
11 March 2018
To download MBA CET 2018 Call Letter – Click Here
How to download MBA CET 2018 Admit Card?
- Click on the link given here above or visit the official website, www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
- On the redirected page, enter MAH CET 2018 Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth in the space provided. The date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
- Enter the captcha image displayed there for the security purpose. Refer to the image given below for assistance.
- Click on “Login” after filling the valid details.
- MAH MBA 2018 admit card will display on your screen after successful login.
- Download it and print a few copies of it to be carried to the test centre on the date of the exam.
Snapshot of MBA CET 2018 Downloading Window
MBA CET 2018 hall ticket will provide details like name, roll number, date, venue, time of exam and other general instructions. The candidates must ensure that all these details are legibly printed on the admit card. In case of any errors, they must contact DTE immediately for getting it rectified. Also, they must strictly follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card and must reach the test centre at the time of reporting.
MBA CET 2018 – Id’s to be carried as Verification Proof
The candidates must carry one valid photo Id in original along with the MAH MMS CET 2018 admit card to the test centre. It must be ensured that the name mentioned on the Id proof must be same as mentioned on the hall ticket.
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letter head
- Photo Identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letter head
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognised College/University
- Aadhar Card
- E-aadhar Card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity card with photograph