MDI has released the notification for the admission to it’s two year, full-time PGP programme in management. Check all the details on the MDI application process here.
MDI Management Development Institute (MDI) Gurgaon has announced the notification for online admission application process for PGPM/PGP-HRM and PGP-IM 2018-20 batches from September 5, 2017. The last date to apply is November 24, 2017, at 5 PM. CAT 2017 scores will be used to shortlist the students. The application process will be completely online. Applicants will be required to fill the only single application form and the preferences of PGPM/PGP-HRM/PGP-IM will be taken by the MDI College in the month of January/February 2018.
Common Admission Test (CAT) 2017 will be the criteria for the admission to MDI, Gurgaon and other prestigious b-schools like IIMs, IMT etc. CAT exam is scheduled to be held on November 26, 2017, across 144 cities across India.
As mentioned above, MDI, Gurgaon will accept the CAT scores and it will be the main admission criteria; however, IIMs will not play any role either in the selection procedure or in conducting the programme at MDI, Gurgaon
Latest Click here to apply for PGP Programme offered by MDI, Gurgaon
MDI Gurgaon PGP Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidates who want to pursue any of the PGP programmes offered by MDI must meet the eligibility norms of MDI Gurgaon.
- Candidates must have obtained 50 percent marks in both 10th and 12th standard.
- Candidates must have done their graduation with at least 50 % marks in any disciple from a recognized university incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Also, the final year students of Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) can also apply. However, they need to complete all requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30th June 2018
MDI Gurgaon Application Procedure 2018
There is a single application form and the preferences of courses will be taken by MDI from the shortlisted candidates in January/February 2018. Candidates who will be selected will be required to log in to MDI website and enter their order of preference of courses. Candidates must fill the preferences carefully, as once the form will be submitted, they will not be able to make any change.
Payment of application fee will be made online. Candidates will have to pay INR 2596/- (Including 18% GST on application fee) using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
MDI Gurgaon Admission - Important Dates
Candidates can check the schedule of the MDI admission process below:
MDI online Information Brochure along with Application form available from
September 5, 2017
Last Date for submission of online Application Form to MDI
November 24, 2017, till 5 PM
CAT 2017 online Registration ends
September 20, 2017 at 5 PM
CAT 2017 Exam date
November 26, 2017 (Morning & Afternoon sessions)
MDI Admission Gurgaon - Final Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected on the basis of CAT 2017 scores and the details filled by them in the application form of MDI. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection procedures i.e. Group Discussion, Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview. These procedures will be conducted in February and March 2018 at one of the following centres: Bangalore, Gurgaon. Hyderabad, Chennai, and Mumbai.
Final merit list will be published in April-May. MDI Gurgaon is one of the prestigious Management institutes in India. It offers a number of programmes which are mentioned below:
List of Programmes offered by MDI, Gurgaon
Here is the complete list of programmes offered by MDI, Gurgaon:
- 2-year Programmes:
Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM)
Post Graduate Programme – Human Resource Management (PGP-HRM)
Post Graduate Programme - International Management (PGP-IM)
- 1 Year Executive Programmes:
Executive Post Graduate Programmes (National Management Programme (NPM)
- 27 Months Executive Weekend Programme
- Fellow Programme
Fellow Programme in Management
Executive Fellow Programme in Management
Seat Availability at MDI, Gurgaon
Launched in 1994, Programme wise intake at MDI Gurgaon is as follows-
- 2-year full-time PGPM: 240 students
- 2 years full-time PGP-HR: 60 students
- 2 years full-time PGP-IM: 60 students
MDI Gurgaon Admission 2018 - Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure of the various management programmes offered by MDI, Gurgaon below:
- PGPM 2018-20 : INR 19, 80,720/-
- PGP-HRM 2018-20: INR 19, 80,720/-
- PGP-IM 2018-20 : INR 23, 96,400/-
Keep visiting this page for the latest information on MDI Gurgaon Admission. In the case of any query and update regarding the application process of MDI Gurgaon, comment below.