PG students & working professionals can apply for the FPM EFPM program at Management Development Institute, Gurgaon.
Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon invites applications for admission to FPM EFPM programs for the academic year 2016 – 2018. Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon imparts full time Fellow Program in Management and Executive Fellow Program in Management (for Working Executives).
The Fellow Program in Management and Executive Fellow Program in Management offered at MDI is a signature course approves/ accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi. The FPM program of the MDI was commenced in the year 1999. The aim of the program is to prepare learner for making career in the field of teaching and research. On the other hand EFPM program of MDI is a non-residential program fulfilling the scholarly need of working business executive.
Eligibility Criteria for FPM EFPM programme at MDI:
Fellow Program in Management
- Candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in X, XII and graduation
- Candidates who have a master’s degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average recognized by AICTE / AIU with a bachelor’s degree equivalent qualification after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2
- Candidates with five year Integrated Masters degree program in any discipline with atleast 60% marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2)
Executive Fellow Program in Management (for Working Executives)
- Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years of managerial work experience preferable at senior level
- The minimum age for EFPM (working executives) candidate is 35 years as on 1st January 2016
Important Dates for FPM EFPM
- Start of online registration: October 1st, 2015
- Last date of online registration: March 31st, 2016
- Candidates have to make an online payment of Rs 2200/- using Credit / Debit Card / Net-Banking.
About MDI, Gurgaon
MDI, Gurgaon is one of the most coveted institutes in management. The Post Graduation programs in management offered by MDI are recognized and accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi. MDI has been accredited by South Asian Quality Systems (SAQS) in 2005. Apart from this, the long term education programs are accredited by Association of MBAs (AMBA), U.K.