MECL is recruiting candidates of Geology and Geophysics stream for Executive Trainee position through GATE 2017 scores.
About MECL for recruitment through GATE 2017
MECL stands for Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL). It was founded as a Public Sector Company in 1972. As part of PSU recruitment, MECL will soon be releasing notification regarding MECL recruitment through GATE 2017. MECL falls under the control of Ministry of Mines, Government of India, for the cause of exploration of minerals.
MECL is recruiting candiates of Geophysics and Geology stream for executive trainee position. Recruitment for Executive Trainees will take place based on GATE 2017 scores.
Check all - PSUs recruitment through GATE 2017.
Number of vacancies for MECL recruitment through GATE 2017
The total number of vacancies for Executive Trainee (Geophysics) are nine and for Executive Trainee (Geology) the total number of vacancies are 24.
Eligibility Criteria for MECL recruitment through GATE 2017
Predict your GATE score using the GATE Score Predictor
- Interested candidates must have scored at least 60% in their qualifying exam.
- SC/ ST and OBC (NL) can apply with below 60% marks as well.
- Students in their final year, awaiting their result can also apply. They must, however, be able to provide proof of their passing and fulfil all the prescribed eligibility criteria at the time of the interview. (if shortlisted)
- For Geology, candidates should have a M.Sc./ M.Tech./M.Sc. Tech. (Geology/ Applied Geology) with minimum 60% marks.
- For Mechanical, candidates should have a B.E./B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent engineering discipline with at least 60% marks.
- Candidates should not be more than 28 years of age as on 1st January, 2017.
- Age relaxations will be applicable as per the norms.
Please note that the official notification, when released, will state the final eligibility criteria.
Application Process for MECL recruitment through GATE 2017
Find out your chances of getting a call from a PSU using the PSU Recrutiment through GATE Predictor
- To apply for MECL recruitment through GATE 2017, candidates need to fill the MECL application form, once it is released on the website.
- Candidates will need to fill in all their details along with the GATE 2017 information.
- An application fee of Rs. 100 will have to be paid.
- Application fees can be paid through E-challans of either PNB or SBI.
- SC/ST/PH candidate are waived the application fees.
- Candidates must take a print out of their application form.
- Upon short listing candidates will need to take a print out of their GATE 2017 score card, their 2017 GATE admit card and their MECL application form
Please note that the official notification regarding applications for MECL recruitment through GATE 2017 will be soon released in the month of January 2017.
Important Dates for MECL recruitment through GATE 2017
Salary Structure for MECL recruitment through GATE 2017
The salary structure for the candidates who are selected as executive trainees will be in the pay scale of Rs 16400 to Rs 40500.
Given below is a list of all the PSUs Recruitment through GATE 2017-
For more information on GATE 2017, keep visiting HTCampus.com!
NOTE: The official notification for the MECL recruitment through GATE 2017 is yet to be released and the information given here is tentative.