MHT-CET 2017 Admit Cards will be available in the month of April 2017 and the entrance exam will take place in May 2017. Check out the details for MHT-CET 2017 Admit Cards here!
MHT-CET 2017 is an annual state-level Common Entrance Test conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra for admission to various full time programmes in Health Sciences, Engineering & Technology and Pharmacy & Pharm D.
The registration process will start in March 2017 and the Entrance test will take place in May 2017, which will then be followed by the declaration of the results in June 2017.
MHT-CET Admit Card 2017
Candidates can download their admit cards in the last week of April 2017. Follow the given steps to download MHT-CET 2017 Admit Card:
- Visit http://mhtcet2017.co.in/
- Click on the tab that says 'MHTCET 2017 Admit Card
- Enter the required details
- Check all the details mentioned on the Admit Card like Name, Roll no., Name and Address of the examination venue before downloading
- Download your Admit Card and keep a print out of the same for future use
Important Things to Remember
- Do not forget to carry the MHT-CET 2017 Admit Card on the day of the Entrance Test, candidates without the Admit Card will not be allowed to sit for the test
- In case of any discrepancy in the Admit Card contact the MHT-CET 2017 helpline immediately
- The registration confirmation page generated after the completion of the registration process should be kept until the end of the admission process
- All communication to the candidates will be done via email