Candidates preparing for MHT CET 2018 should take a look at the eligibility criteria needed for the same. Read more.
MHT CET Eligibility Criteria 2018- Aspirants should be aware of the complete eligibility criteria of MHT CET 2018, which will be conducted on 10 May 2018. Only candidates who meet all the eligibility norms will be able to apply online for the examination. The application form of ineligible candidates will be rejected without any intimation. The eligibility criteria of MHT CET 2018 consists of minimum age limit, nationality, minimum educational qualification and the minimum marks required to be attained in the qualifying examination. MHT-CET 2018 is a state-level Common Entrance Examination conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell of the Govt. of Maharashtra for admission to full-time courses in Health Sciences and Technical Education for the academic year 2018-19. For the convenience of the candidates, we have listed the complete eligibility criteria of MHT CET 2018 here.
MHT-CET Eligibility Criteria 2018
MHT CET Eligibility Criteria 2018 for Technical Courses
- Candidates should possess a valid proof stating their nationality such as Aadhaar Card because only Indian nationals can apply.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, and Mathematics as major subjects along with Chemistry, Biology (Zoology and Botany) or Biotechnology
- Should have a minimum aggregate of 50% (Open Category) and candidates belonging to PWD category should have an aggregate of not less than 45%
- Candidates possessing a Diploma in Engineering and Technology with at least 50 % marks (45% for Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only) are also eligible for the test.
- Candidates who have qualified B.Sc. Degree with at least 50 % marks (45% marks for Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only) from a recognized University and qualified Class XII standard with Mathematics as a subject can also apply for MHT CET 2018
- JEE Main 2018 Scores are required by candidates outside Maharashtra and Jammu and Kashmir Migrant Candidature Candidates
MHT CET Eligibility Criteria 2018 for Pharmacy and Pharm D Courses
- Candidates should be an Indian Citizen
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or any equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as major subjects along with Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology and should attain a minimum 50 % marks (45 % marks for Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State).
- Candidates possessing a Diploma Course in Pharmacy from institutes affiliated to State Board with at least 50 % marks (45 % marks for Backward categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State) can apply for Pharm D courses.
- Aspirants should obtain minimum 50% marks in the MHT-CET 2018.
- Apart from the above mentioned eligibility, candidates have to secure a minimum cut off marks in MHT CET 2018 in order to avail admission in one of the colleges of Maharashtra state.
Who is exempted to appear in MHT CET 2018?
Candidates belonging to below mentioned category are exempted to appear in MHT CET 2018-
- Children of NRI/OCI/PIO
- Children of Indian workers in the Gulf countries
- Foreign National
These candidates can apply directly for the admission in the courses on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Stay connected to HTCampus.com for more information on MHT CET Eligibility Criteria 2018!