MICAT 2018 application form is expected to be released in September, 2017. Check all the details on MICAT eligibility criteria 2018 here.
MICAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 – Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad (MICA) will release the MICAT 2018 notification soon. The application process of MICAT exam is expected to begin from the last week of September, 2017. It is important for the candidates to check the MICAT 2018 eligibility criteria before filling the application form. As per the MICAT eligibility norms, candidates must have done their bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification in any disciple. However, they must have completed their degree from a recognized university. According to the criteria of MICAT eligibility 2018, final year students of graduation can also apply for the same. Apart from this, it is important for the candidates to appear in CAT/GMAT/XAT. If any candidate fails to fulfill the MICAT exam eligibility norms, he/she will be disqualified at the time of document verification. So, all the candidates must fill the details regarding their eligibility accurately in the form.
MICAT is conducted twice a year. MICAT 1 will be conducted in December and the result of MICAT 1 will be declared in the first week of January and the application process for MICAT 2 will begin in the last week of January and the entrance exam is expected to be held in February, 2018. The final merit list MICAT 2018 exam will be published in March 2018.
MICAT Eligibility Criteria 2018
The candidates appearing in MICAT 2018 exam must check the eligibility criteria of MICAT exam. Check the norms below:
- The candidates must have a bachelor’s degree (as per 10+2+3 system) from a recognized University or equivalent qualification in any disciple and it must be recognized by Association of Indian Universities.
- Students of final year of graduation can also apply for the same. However, they will have to submit the proof of their graduation within the time period specified by the conducting body.
- It is mandatory for the aspirants that they must have appeared for any one of the three management entrance exams –
- Common Admission Test (CAT) 2017
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2018
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) (2016 onwards).
- Non-Resident Indians can also apply for MICAT 2018 exam with a valid GMAT score (2016).
- There is no age limit prescribed to register for the exam.
- Foreign nationals are eligible to apply for the exam if they hold a foreign passport with a valid GMAT score (2016 onwards).
MICA conducts MBA entrance exam twice in a year with an intake of 180 seats. MICA offers MBA specializations in:
- Brand Management
- Media Management
- Digital Communication Management
- Advertising Management
- Marketing Research and Analytics
- Social Change Leadership
MICAT Application Form 2018
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria of MICAT 2018 exam can fill the application form. It is expected that application process will begin from the last week September and will be continued till November. Interested candidates must fill the form within the specified time limit. They will be able to register for the exam in online mode. Candidates must enter all the details carefully and must ensure that they enter all the details correctly. Application fee of MICAT 2018 can be paid online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking or through Demand Draft (DD).
MICAT Admit Card 2018
Admit card of MICAT 2018 will be released in the first week of December, 2017. Candidates can download it from the official website of MICA. They will be required to enter their login credentials i.e. MICAT unique Id and password. Admit card will contain all the details regarding candidates such as personal details, venue and time of the exam. It will be mandatory to carry the hall ticket to the MICAT exam centre; otherwise, they will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
The result of MICAT 1 is expected to be declared in the first week of January, 2018. On the basis of the result, MICA will announce the cutoff scores. Candidates meeting the minimum cutoff criteria will be called for the further admission procedure which includes Group Exercise (GE) and Personal Interview (PI). If the candidates get selected, they will have to produce all the required documents. If any candidate fails to do so, he/she will not be granted admission.
Keep visiting this page for more updates on MICAT eligibility criteria 2018. In the case of any doubt or query regarding the eligibility norms of MICAT 2018, comment below.