Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology will host a workshop with the aim to make aware of the participant about the step-by-step procedure of patenting.
- To catalyse awareness about the Intellectual Property Right (IPR) among people with special reference to patenting
- To provide an understanding of basic concepts of IPR related terminology
- To guide individual about patent drafting, formulation of claims and filing
- Participants from Industry INR 1000
- For faculty INR 500
- Fee for students and research scholars INR 200
- Registration Fee for faculty, students and research scholars of host Institute: Nil
- Registration Fee for innovators: Nil
This workshop will through lights on patenting game. After attending it research scholars, students will be able to protect his/her idea before start of their work simply by filing a patent. The main aim of this workshop is to make aware of the participant step-by-step procedure for obtaining patents in India, different types of forms to be used, fee schedule etc.