Mywbut will host workshop on Analog Line and Web Design in September
Mywbut (West Bengal University of Technology) in association with Skubotics presents two workshops namely workshop on Analog Line Following Robot and workshop on Introduction to Web Design using HTML and CSS.
Both the workshop will be hosted on same day that is September 11, 2016.
Details of Workshop on Analog Line Following Robot
- Date: 11th September, 2016 (SUNDAY)
- Time: 10 AM - 5 PM
- Workshop Venue : IBS Kolkata (ICFAI Business School), Plot # Y1, Block EP, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata -700091 [Opposite to Godrej Waterside IT Park, Bus Stop - College More
- Participation Certificate will be provided to all the participants.
- Registration Fee: INR 350 per student
- KIT Cost INR 1050/- (optional)
- A group of 3 - 4 Individual students will be formed and provided KIT for practice during Workshop
- Introduction to Analog Electronics
- Discussing various electronics concepts
- Designing and Developing an analog sensor
- Tuning the sensor for better performance
- Developing a digital sensor
- Introduction to Robot Dynamics
- Basics of building the Robot Hardware
- Introduction to Motor Driver
- Synchronizing Motor Driver with the digital sensors
- Discussing the Line Following algorithm
- Building a line follower
Workshop on Introduction to Web Design using HTML and CSS
- Registration Fee : Rs. 350/- per student
- Introduction to HTML
- Creating a page in HTML
- Introduction to CSS
- Imparting design to the webpage using CSS
- Integrating HTML and CSS together
- Finally design a website of your own!
- Learn how to make website Live online
For registration, click here.
Source: Souvik Jana, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on