National Aptitude Test in Architecture is a national level entrance examination, organized by the Council of Architecture (CoA). Get to know all about NATA 2018 Eligibility Criteria here.
NATA Eligibility Criteria 2018– NATA 2018 Eligibility Criteria gives all the details about the standards defined for candidates to get admission at various Architectural institutes in the country through NATA 2018. The seats will be allotted to those candidates who have successfully fulfilled all the necessary criteria of eligibility for NATA entrance exam. Before filling up the application form aspirants must go through the Eligibility Criteria of NATA 2018 and if matching all the mentioned requirements, then they can proceed further. If any candidate is found to be ineligible at a later stage of admission, he or she will be debarred from the admission process and the application fee will not be refunded. The lower age limit has been scrapped by the conducting authority so anyone can register for the exam if eligible. Check all important details related to NATA Eligibility Criteria 2018.
National Aptitude Test in Architecture is a national level entrance examination, organized by the Council of Architecture (CoA) to give admissions in the various colleges across the country. The exam tests a candidate’s ability and aptitude as per the skills required for an architecture course. CoA will be the organizing body of the NATA exam 2018 and it is likely to be held in the month of April 2018 as a single day examination. The exam registrations will be commenced from January 2018 onwards.
Check here for NATA Application Form 2018
NATA Eligibility Criteria 2018
Applicants must fulfill the following set of conditions put forward by the Council of Architecture, New Delhi for being eligible for NATA 2018.
The lower age limit is no longer applicable now. NATA 2018 is open to students belonging to all age group. However, they have to abide by the requirements, if any, defined by the respective participating Institutes.
Candidates with any one of the following academic qualifications are eligible to appear in the aptitude test:
- Applicants must qualify10+2 or any equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects of the examination.
- Applicants must have completed their 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Government with Mathematics as one of the subjects of the examination.
- Candidates should have passed International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with Mathematics as compulsory subjects of the examination.
- Students appearing in any of the above-mentioned examination are also eligible to appear in the aptitude test.
NATA Eligibility Criteria 2018 for Admission
Only those candidates who will satisfy any one of the following credentials will be eligible for admission to B.Arch. Course.
- Candidates have to qualify Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2018 or qualified in NATA 2017.
- In the qualifying examination of 10+2 or any equivalent examination, candidates must secure a minimum aggregate of 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- In the 10+3 Diploma (any stream), candidates must qualify with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics.
- Candidates must qualify International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects.
- The above-mentioned criteria are also applicable for students appearing in the respective examination in the year 2018.
Stay tuned to HTCampus.com for more updates on NATA Eligibility Criteria 2018..!