Daulat Ram College is hosting this conference in collaboration with Indian Association of Mass Communication (IAMC)!
Department of Political Science, Daulat Ram College, University of Delhi is all preparing to host a national conference on “Print Media and Women” on August 12, 2015.
Daulat Ram College is hosting this conference in collaboration with Indian Association of Mass Communication (IAMC).
Hereby papers are invited on the themes indicated below from interested teachers, research scholars and students:
- Portrayal of women by the daily English newspapers
- Portrayal of women by the daily Hindi newspapers
- Portrayal of women by daily newspapers publishing in any Indian language
- Portrayal of women in the English periodical press
- Portrayal of women in periodical press in any Indian language
- Status of working women journalists in the print media including their official position, salary scales, safety measures and mechanism for grievances redressal regarding social harassment, and welfare programmes
The registration for the same was completed on August 5, 2015. Those who have registered, must write the papers in either Hindi or English but preferably in Hindi as the papers will be published in Hindi only.
Registration fee is Rs. 500/-. No travelling allowance or arrangement for lodging and boarding will be provided. Certificates for participation and presentation of papers will be given only to the registered participants.
Source: Yoshieta Gupta, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on