MANAGE, Hyderabad is inviting applications for admissions to PGDM in Agri-Business Management programme.
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE), Hyderabad invites applications for admissions to PGDM in Agri-Business Management (ABM) programme for the academic session 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the same until January 31, 2017. PGDM in ABM is a two-year full-time course. Applicants are advised to read the admission notification and admission policy available on the official website.
PGDM-ABM 2017 - Eligibility Criteria
To apply for PGDM-ABM programme, candidates will be required to meet the following eligibility criteria-
- Candidate should have completed graduation in Agricultural Sciences or in Agriculture related disciplines from a recognized university or institute with at least 50 percent marks (45 percent in case of the SC/ST, DA category) or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates must have a valid score of CAT 2016, which is conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management.
PGDM-ABM 2017- Application Procedure
- Candidates can download the application form from here, http://www.manage.gov.in/admissions-2017/appform17.pdf
- Download the form and fill it up with all the required information and details.
- Ensure all the essential documents are attached along with the application form.
- Documents including SSC certificate for proof of age, class twelfth marksheet, degree or OGPA certificate, post graduation certificate or marksheet, category certificate (if applicable), Demand Draft, etc. will be required to attach along with the application form.
- Candidates will need to pay a requisite application fee and send it through Demand Draft.
PGDM-ABM 2017- Application Fee
Candidates will need to pay an application fee of INR 1200 (general category) and INR 600 (SC/ST/DA category) respectively. You can send a Demand Draft along with the form to ‘Principal Coordinator, PGDM (ABM), National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE), Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, Telangana State’.
PGDM-ABM 2017- Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Common Aptitude Test (CAT) 2016 score card followed by group discussion, personal interview and essay writing. Candidates with work experience will be Preferred. Based on these parameters, a merit list will be prepared to shortlist the candidates for final selection.
For more details related to admission process, candidates can visit the official website, http://www.manage.gov.in/.