National Law University (NLU) Invites Applications for Post Graduate Degree Programmes for 2013
Post graduate degree programmes in Insurance by National Law University, Jodhpur. Posted by Shubhangi Sarah on Feb. 11, 2013, 12:09 p.m.
Download the files related to this article
National Law University, Jodhpur offers post graduate degree programs in MBA in Insurance (Four Semesters-2 Years) and Master of Science in Insurance (Two Semesters- 1 year in Campus).
Eligibility Criteria for NLU, Jodhpur:
- Candidates with 60% marks in aggregate in graduation are eligible.
- Candidates who have appeared/are appearing in the final year of qualifying examination may also apply.
How to Apply for NLU, Jodhpur:
- Application form and brochure are available for Rs. 2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand) or may be downloaded from website.
- While submitting the downloaded application, a demand draft of Rs 2000/- in favor of Registrar, National Law University, Jodhpur must be enclosed.
- The candidates shall send the filled in application form with the enclosures by registered post or speed post or courier service so as to reach the Registrar, National Law University, NH-65, Nagaur Road, Mandore, Jodhpur-342304 Rajasthan, on or before March 21, 2013.
- Applications received after the last date will be rejected. The envelope containing the application form must be super scribed as for P.G. admission 2013.
15% and 7.5% seats in both the courses individually shall be reserved for SC and ST candidates respectively. A relaxation of 5% of marks in the eligibility criteria will be admissible to candidates of those categories. 3% seats in each category are reserved for person with disability.
Selection Procedure for NLU, Jodhpur:
The selection of the candidates to MBA in insurance program is based on aggregate marks obtained in the written test which will be held at Jodhpur and/or Delhi.
- Last date for filling of applications form: Thursday, March 21, 2013.
- Date of entrance test: Tuesday, April 07, 2013.