Integral University, Lucknow will organise a national level conference - ‘Nanoscience and Biotechnology: Present and Future Prospective’ on April 20, 2012 at its campus.Posted by Sunil Gogna on Jan. 4, 2013, 2:32 p.m.
Integral University and Life Science Foundation India jointly organises National Level Conference – ‘Nanoscience and Biotechnology: Present and Future Prospective’ which will be held on April 20, 2013. They invites participants from University, Colleges, Industry and Professionals to participate in this national level conference.
Faculty, Researchers and Students in Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Medicine, Agriculture, Veterinary, Biotechnology and life sciences can participate.
• Bioscience and Biotechnology
• Nanomedicine and Pharma
• Nanotechnology in Agriculture and Food
• Nanotechnology in Veterinary & Animal Science
• Biochemical Nano-biotechnology
• Nanobiosensors and Electronics
• Paper submission – 20-03-2013
• Acceptance of papers – 25-03-2013
• Registration - 30-03-2013
• Conference event: 20-04-2013
Note: There will be no spot registration.
Download attached registration form.
For more information, please contact:
• Dr. Mohammed Haris Siddiqui, HOD & Assistant Professor, Dept. of Bioengineering, Faculty of Engineering
• Dr. Hiregoudra B, Executive Director, Life Science Foundation India
Source: Saksham Srivastava, Campus Specialist
Integral University, Lucknow: Placement News 2012
Engineering Colleges in India
Various branches of Engineering