Last date to submit the abstract for the research conference at Mumbai University is May 30, 2015!
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Contemporary Studies, University of Mumbai will conduct a national research conference for Ph. D Scholars on between June 29-30, 2015.
Objective of the conference:
- To understand the contribution of social science research in appreciating social phenomena, social problems and response of various stakeholders in resolving the same.
- To scientifically analyse impact of public policy response to evolving social phenomena
- To build better understanding of evolving research methods being applied to study social phenomena and impact of public policy responses.
- To deliberate on means and methods of strengthening social science research in shaping public policy
Dates to remember:
- Last date of receiving abstracts: May 30, 2015
- Notification of acceptance of abstracts: June 5, 2015
- Last date of paper submission: June 20, 2015
- Intimation of acceptance of paper: June 25 2015
- Last date for registration for the conference: June 25 2015
- Conference dates: June 29 & 30, 2015
Certificates will be awarded to those Ph. D scholars who will attend the entire conference for two days.
Source: Dhruvika Arora, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on