Department of Commerce is going to organise a National Seminar on Changing Business and Economic Environment in India: Vision 2020
Department of Commerce of Sri Aurobindo College is going to arrange a National Seminar on “Changing Business and Economic Environment in India: Vision 2020” during February 26, 2016 and February 27, 2016.
Call for Papers:
- Research papers are invited from academicians, research scholars, faculty members and policy makers from all over India on the following topics:
- Financial Sector: Dimensions & Directions
- Digitalized India
- Regulatory business environment in developing India
- Emerging management practices & Entrepreneurial development
The various sub themes for the seminar are:
- Financial Inclusion and economic growth
- Shifting paradigm of banking sector in India
- Changing face of Derivative markets in India
- Emerging trends in Insurance sector
- Financing of SMEs in India (with special reference to micro finance)
- Financial markets in the liberalized India
- Emerging trends in FDI in India
- E-retailing: Challenges and Opportunities
- Ethical and social issues in IT
- Role of information and communication technology in rural development
December 15, 2015
Notification of acceptance
December 26, 2015
Full Paper Submission
January 15, 2015
Instructions for Paper Submission:
- Abstracts not exceeding 300 words on any of the aforesaid themes should be emailedatpapersubmission.aurobindo@gmaiJ.com. The word limit for full length papers is 5000.
- Submissions must include title, abstract, keywords, author(s) along with their affiliation(s) and email addresses.
- Papers must be in English, Times New Roman, 12 point font; single line spacing and file should be in Microsoft Word format.
- Submitted papers must be the original work of the author (s) and should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- All submissions will be reviewed by the selection committee. The decision of the committee will be final and binding in all respects.
- Selected papers will be published in the "SAC JOURNAL OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES", a journal published by the college.
- All submitters are advised to strictly adhere to the deadlines. Early submissions are strongly encouraged.
One paper will be selected for "Best Paper Award" out of all the papers that will be presented in each technical session.
Source: Gagan Kapoor, HT Campus Specialist