Research papers are invited from academicians, research scholars etc.
Sri Aurobindo College (University of Delhi) Department of commerce will organize a national seminar on the topic of Changing Business and Economic Environment in India: Vision 2020.
The seminar is going take to place at Sri Aurobindo College on February 26-27, 2015. The National Seminar will impart a stage to make discussion on Changing Business and Economic Environment in India: Vision 2020 also its will be a great opportunity for experts, academicians, research, scholars to share their views and experience on the topic.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Research papers are invited from academicians, research scholars, faculty members and policy makers from all over India on the following topics:
- Financial Sector: Dimensions & Directions
- Digitalized India
- Regulatory business environment in developing India
- Emerging management practices & Entrepreneurial development
The various sub-themes for the seminar are:
- Financial Inclusion and economic growth
- Shifting paradigm of banking sector in India
- Changing face of Derivative markets in India
- Emerging trends in Insurance sector
- Financing of SMEs in India (with special reference to microfinance)
- Financial markets in the liberalized India
- Emerging trends in FDI in India
- Evretailing: Challenges and Opportunities
- Ethical and social issues in IT
- Role of information and communication technology in rural development
Source: Keshav Kumar, HT Campus Specialist