DU coming forth to build capacity for making educated decisions on issues concerning the environment and the health impacts by conducting Symposium on August 24, 2015
Zakir Hussain Delhi College is set to coordinate a National Convention on Environmental Contamination and Public Health on August 24, 2015 by the Department of Zoology. The National Conference is funded by the University Grants Commission and Indian Council of Medical Research. The Summit intends to understand the nature of environment related health problems, the symptoms, and precautions. The Symposium is open to undergraduates, postgraduates, researchers, students and to teaching faculty.
OBJECTIVE OF THE SYMPOSIUM:
- It aims at sensitising the students and spread awareness among them. It will also provide them with a podium to intermingle and interact with the academicians, researchers and health professionals.
- It is also a step taken forward by the respective Institute to make use of the educated mass and build capacity for making educated decisions on issues concerning the environment and the health impacts.
The College is inviting participants for oral and poster presentation for the following themes:
- Environmental Contamination: Sources and Routes of Exposure
- Environmental Contamination: Threat to Human Health
- Environmental Contamination: Prevention/Solution
Abstract submission (for oral and poster presentation) - July 31, 2015
Communication about selection of abstracts - August 10, 2015
Abstracts are to be sent here (email@example.com). Please indicate the theme for which the abstract being submitted.
The programme schedule is illustrated under:
Source: Deepak Kumar, HTCampus Specialist