NCHM JEE 2017 application forms are now available for download. Find the detailed step-by-step procedure to register for the exam here!
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) established in the year 1982 was founded by the government of India as an autonomous body. The institute provides various undergraduate, post graduate, diploma and certificate programmes. It aims at providing quality education in hotel management, catering technology, food management, applied nutrition and allied skills and crafts.
NCHMCT conducts NCHM Joint Entrance Examination (NCHM JEE) every year to invite students for admission for its various courses and in the best hotel management colleges across India.
NCHM JEE 2017
NCHM JEE 2017 is an all India joint entrance exam, which is conducted every year by National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT). Thousands of students take this exam to get admissions in the best colleges across India. Candidates can now start applying until April 14, 2017. The examination is slated to be conducted on April 29, 2017.
NCHM JEE 2017 Application Dates
NCHM JEE 2017 admission forms are available now. Candidates aspiring to pursue courses offered by the NCHMCT and its affiliated colleges can apply for the same by filling NCHMCT admission form on or before the last date of online application.
Candidates may note that the institute has not released an official notification till now and the dates are tentatively given as per the last year.
NCHM JEE 2017 Application Procedure
HTCampus brings out the detailed application procedure to guide the applicants in easy and accurate registration and submission of online application form. Applicants are advised to go through the mentioned procedure to avoid any mistakes or omission of relevant details.
Candidates are required to apply online by visiting the official website of National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology. Applicants need to click on the ‘JEE 2017 Brochure and Apply online’ link.
Candidates have two options to apply, one with digital signature and photograph and other without signature and photograph.
- New candidate need to visit the website: https://applyadmission.net/nchmjee2016 and click on ‘Fresh Candidate’ to create new log in.
- Fill the details to create new log in. You must have a valid email ID for applying online.
- Press the “Submit” button, the information once filled here cannot be changed.
- The confirmation for the registration will also be sent on your email address.
Note: The Email-ID and Date of Birth as filled by you will be used to login to the website to fill the online application form
- Fill NCHMCT Admission Application form.
- Upload digital images of latest colour Photograph with white background without any glasses or caps/hats etc. and digital signature. Images should be in JPEG/JPG format and must not be more than 50Kb in size.
- Make online Payment by using Debit / Credit Card or Demand Draft. Demand draft is to be drawn in favour of 'NCHMCT’ payable at Noida/ Delhi with an applicable application fee (Rs. 800/- for General/OBC categories and Rs. 400/- for SC/ ST/ PWD categories).
- Review your application form before payment of application fee. No further modification in application form will be allowed after payment of fee. Candidates will be able to download admit cards from the official website of NCHMT.
- Applicants who will be applying offline will need to print the filled application form and affix recent colour photograph, do the signatures along with the completion of the application and send it to below mentioned address along with demand draft before the last date.
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology,
A-34, Institutional Area
Sector - 62
NOIDA (UP) – 201309
For more details and updates on NCHM JEE 2017, keep visiting Htcampus.com.