NCHM JEE 2017 Counselling Process date will be announced once the official notification form NHCMCT is released. Get all the details here!
NCHM JEE 2017 result is expected to be declared on May 2017. Once the results are announced, NCHM JEE 2017 counselling process will commence for the selected candidates.
NCHM JEE 2017 Counselling Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit prepared by the institute and rank secured in the written examination. Selected candidates will then be called for seat allotment in the first and second round of counselling. Once the seat is offered, candidates will need to be present at the designated admission centre to complete document verification and other admission formalities.
Given below is a process flow of the NCHM JEE 2017 counselling-
- Online registration, choice filling and choice locking of campuses/colleges.
- First round of seat allotment
- Reporting at the reporting centre.
- Vacancy due to Non-reporting/withdrawal/cancellations
- Choice of modification for second round (optional)
- Second round of seat allotment
- Reporting at the reporting centre (only those with fresh allotment and withdrawal)
- Vacancy due to non-reporting/withdrawal/cancellation
- Online fresh registration for spot round of counselling
- Online choice filling & locking for spot round
- Spot round of seat allotment
- Reporting at reporting centre after spot round for document verification
- Reporting at the allotted institute
- Hostel allotment
- dmission closed
The National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology has made NCHM JEE 2017 counselling process easier in order to keep the candidates away from the unnecessary hassles during the admission process. Classes are expected to start from July 2017. However, candidates may note that NCHMCT has not released an official notification of the NCHM JEE 2017 counselling schedule yet; once released, candidates will be notified.
For more details regarding NHCM JEE 2017, keep visiting Htcampus.com.