All India Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination is being conducted by National Council of Hotel Management Catering Technology on 27th April 2013. Here is the eligibility criteria to apply
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology and Indira Gandhi National Open University will jointly conduct the joint entrance examination to B Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration. NHCMCT JEE 2013 will be held on 27th April 2013. Interested candidates need to apply before 15th April 2013.
Here are the eligibility criteria for NCHMCT JEE 2013…
Eligibility to apply for NCHMCT JEE 2013:
- A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2013 on provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30-09-2013.
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
Eligibility for Foreign Students to appear for NCHMCT JEE 2013:
- Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognised Board/University.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects.