NEET UG Result 2017 Declared: Punjab Boy Grabbed AIR 1

Devanshi Sharma updated on : 23 Jun 2017
4

CBSE NEET 2017 Results has been finally announced on their official website. Scroll down to get the recent updates and news.

NEET UG Result 2017

After dodging so many controversies, the result for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) has finally been announced. CBSE has decalred NEET UG result 2017 today, on June 23. Candidates can check their result by visiting the official website of CBSE result. However, a link to check and download NEET 2017 scorecard has been provided below. This year, the exam was attempted by 11 lakh medical students. Based on NEET result, admission will be granted to under graduate medical courses offered by various government and private colleges of the country. 

Click to check NEET 2017 Result 

Steps to check NEET UG 2017 Result

Follow the steps below to check your NEET result 2017 UG:

Step One: Click on the link given above. 

Step Two: Thereafter, access the respective result of NEET UG 2017 link given on the displayed page. 

Step Three: Enter your roll number and date of birth in the given space. Submit correct details to get the result. 

Step Four: Download the NEET 2017 rank card and take a print out of same. Keep it safe for future reference. 

NEET 2017 Cutoff 

Along with the result, official cutoff of NEET UG 2017 has also been released. Check the table below to know the NEET cutoff for each category of candidates. 

Category Wise Reservation

Category  

NET 2017 Qualifying Percentile  

Unreserved  

50th percentile  

Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/ Other backward classes  

40th percentile  

Physically handicapped  

45th percentile  


NEET Toppers 2017

Navdeep Singh from Punjab is an All India Topper with 99.99 percentile. He has scored 697 marks in the NEET UG 2017. The second topper, Archit Gupta from Madhya Pradesh has scored 695 marks. The third slot is taken up by Manish Mulchandani from Madhya Pradesh, who has also scored 695 marks. 

In the top 25, there are 9 girls and 16 boys. Here's a list of the top 10 achievers. 

List of NEET UG 2017 All India Toppers

Rank 

Name 

Marks 

Percentile 

State 

Navdeep Singh 

697 

99.999908 

Punjab 

Archit Gupta 

695 

99.999725 

Madhya Pradesh 

Manish Mulchandani 

695 

99.999725 

Madhya Pradesh 

Sankeeth Sadananda 

692 

99.999633 

Karnataka 

Dogra Abhishek Veerendra 

691 

99.999358 

Maharashtra 

Deric Joseph 

691 

99.999358 

Kerala 

Kanishh Tayal 

691 

99.999358 

Haryana 

Nikita Goyal 

690 

99.999174 

Punjab 

Aryan Raj Singh 

690 

99.999174 

U.P. 

10 

Tanish Bhansal 

686 

99.999083 

Punjab 


NEET 2017 rank would be used for counselling process. This year, the fight is to take admission to 65,000 MBBS and 25,000 BDS seats. Out of them 15 per cent seats are reserved for All India Counselling while the rest 85 per cent seats will be filled through State Counselling. 

The admission for medical courses (MBBS and BDS) will start soon. 

Team HT Campus wishes good luck to all the students.

Recommended articles

Leave Your Comments Views or Questions here