NIIT University, Alwar has released an official notification inviting applicants to apply for their B.Tech and M.Tech programmes. Read further to know the details.
An official notification was released by NIIT University (NU), Alwar inviting applicants to apply for its four-year Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programme offered in Biotechnology, Computer Science and Engineering and Electronics & Communication and its two-year Master of Technology (M.Tech) programmes offered in Geographic Information Systems. The courses are for the academic session starting 2017.
The last date for submission of application form for the B.Tech programme is January 31, 2017. M.Tech application forms can be submitted latest by May 1, 2017. Aspirants who wish to apply for the programme can do so on the official website of NIIT University.
- Candidates applying for the B.Tech programme should have passed class 10 with a minimum of 60 percent marks or equivalent.
- They should be appearing for the board examinations in the month of March/April 2017 or should have the relevant mark sheets, if they appeared in 2015 or 2016.
- They should have the rank or score of JEE Main/SAT/BITSAT or any other state engineering exam otherwise, the candidates will have to appear for the NIIT University Engineering Test (NUET).
- Candidates applying for M.Tech should have passed with first division in any two exams either in class 10, class 12 or graduation (any combination) and second division in the third exam.
- They should have obtained 50 percent in the relevant Bachelor's degree.
Candidates applying for the B.Tech programme will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in BITSAT, JEE Main, SAT or any other state engineering exam's score/rank.
Candidates applying for the M.Tech programme will be selected based on their scores obtained in test or interview conducted by the university.