The admission to M.Tech program in Cyber Security will be offered on basis of the NU Admission Test 2016.
NIIT University has added a new wing to its academic cap by launching a new course called M.Tech program in Cyber Security. NU is offering this course in partnership with PwC India.
M.Tech in Cyber Security is a 2-year industry linked program divided into 4 semesters of six months each. The program focuses on advanced courses on algorithms, operating systems and various aspects of computer security. This program will be operated in an experiential, application-oriented and learner-friendly environment.
The aim of to introduce course is to bridge the skill gap between the manpower needs and available talent pool by developing trained professionals in cyber security.
Why to Opt this Course:
- Rigorous and comprehensive academic course work
- Hands-on experience with real-world applications
- Use of state-of-the-art tools
- Research projects jointly offered by NU and Industry partner PwC
Internships at PwC during 3rd semester:
- Monthly stipend for the students
- Job offered by PwC on successful completion of the program
How to Apply?
The aim of the M.Tech program in Cyber Security is to identify the meritorious students. The selection process is done on the basis of following rounds:
- Filling up of the Application form
- NU Admission Test / GATE score 700 or better (GATE in Computer Science and Information Technology (CS) in the current or preceding year will only be considered)
- Background verification for shortlisted candidates
All interested candidates will have to fill the application form either online or via postal mail. University will conduct an online admission test across the multiple locations across the country. Those who have GATE score 700 or more are exempted from appearing in the test.
The candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the NU Admission Test 2016. The final merit list will be announced by considering the marks obtained by the candidates in the admission test, interview and other credentials of a candidate.
For more information, kindly click on the official website.
Source: Nirali Sampat, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on