NIOS has released the admit cards for the class X and XII students online. Candidates can reach out to the official website to download admit cards.
The National Institute of Open Schooling, more popularly known as NIOS, has released the admit cards for the 10th and 12th practical examinations. The exams are to be held from March 15, 2018 onwards. To download the admit card, students have to visit and register on the official website for the same. For those who want to download the NIOS admit card for 10th and 12th practical exams without wasting too much of time and efforts can consider following the steps mentioned hereunder.
Steps to download NIOS 10th &12th Admit Card
- The interested candidates need to log on to the official website, which is http://www.nios.ac.in/
- Once there, candidates need to click on examination/result link
- As the next page downloads, click on the ‘Hall Ticket/intimation card for March-April 2018 practical examination
- Enter the required details in the fields provided there
- Now click on the ‘Submit’ button
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the same.
Candidates are advised to download, save and take a printout of the NIOS Admit Card for 10th and 12th class practical exams. Keeping the admit card safe is necessary for the future reference.
NIOS Admit Card & Important Dates
The practical exams for the Indian students under NIOS are to begin from March 15, 2018 and to end on March 29, 2018. For the overseas candidates, the practical exams for the class 10th and 12th are scheduled to begin from April 17, 2018. Once the practical exams are over, theory exam will start from April 4, 2018 and will end on May 26, 2018.
Candidates who aim to appear for NIOS exams via distance or open learning in India and abroad can now download hall tickets as well as examination schedule by clicking on the links provided hereunder.
The fact worth mentioning here is that the practical examinations will be conducted as per the schedule mentioned above. Since practical examinations are conducted in small batches, students are advised to contact centre Coordinator/superintendent well in advance to the commencement of the exam to know the specified date and batch allotted to them.