NIT Kurukshetra will organize for a short-term course on ‘Quality and Integration issues in Renewable Energy Systems between October 17 and 22, 2016.
National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra has announced the dates for a short-term course on ‘Quality and Integration issues in Renewable Energy Systems’. The course is scheduled between October 17 and 22, 2016.
The course is being conducted by the School of Renewable Energy and Efficiency. The course welcomes the Faculty Members, Ph.D. Research Scholars, Postgraduate students of M.Tech. / MS by research in 2nd year of the course, Project Staff / Research Staff involved with various government /industry sponsored projects in Engineering Institutions/ Universities, and Professionals from Industry/Research Organizations working in concerned/allied discipline to attend this programme.
Topics to Cover:
The program is planned to include discussion on following topics of renewable energy systems primarily related to power quality and grid integration issues:
- Potential of Renewable Energy: National and Global perspective
- Economics and financing of renewable energy systems.
- Modeling of Renewable energy systems.
- Power Electronic controllers in Renewable energy systems.
- Power Quality issues in Renewable Energy Systems
- Grid Integration and control of Renewable Energy systems
- Role of Renewable Energy systems in Restructured power scenario.
- Faculty Members and Part Time Research Scholars: INR 3000
- Full Time Research Scholars/ Project Staff: INR 2000
- Professionals from Industry: INR 5000
- M.Tech/MS Scholar (2nd Year only): INR 1500
Source: Duppati Vincent, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on