Admission to MBA courses at NIT Kurukshetra will offer on the basis of CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT score followed by GD and PI.
National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra is inviting applications for admission in MBA programme for the academic session 2016-18.
National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra (NITK), one of the 31 NITs in the country, is a premier centre of learning and research in various disciplines of engineering and management.
NIT Kurukshetra offers a two-year MBA programme with specialisation in marketing, finance and human resource. NITK will select candidates for 90 seats that are available in the Department of Business Administration for the session 2016-18.
NITK MBA Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification of any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India.
- Valid score-card of CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT 2015-16 is required.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done on the basis of CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT score and accordingly candidates will be called for group discussion (GD)/personal interview (PI).
NIT Kurukshetra will announce a merit list for offer of admission on the combined marks from CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT score of 2015-16 and performance in GD and PI.
Tie Breaker Rules:
NITK will follow below rules in case of a tie in final preparation of the merit list:
- On the basis of higher qualification
- On graduation marks (percent)
- On senior secondary marks (percent)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can download the application form from NITK official website. The filled application form must be sent along with all relevant documents and application fee before the due date. The institute will announce a list of applicants called for the GD and PI with GD/PI dates, which will be held in the month of May.
An application fee of INR 1,000 should be deposited as demand draft in favour of the Director, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra, payable at NIT Kurukshetra branch, Kurukshetra.
For more information please download the PDF.
Source: Harshit Bhatia, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on