The last date to apply for the two-day workshop at NIT Kurukshetra is April 4, 2016.
National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra will conduct a two-day workshop on ‘Research Methodology and Manuscript Writing’. The workshop is scheduled for April 9 and 10, 2016.
The workshop is open to faculty members, research scholars, PG students from academic institutes approved by the AICTE/UGC/MHRD and scientists/engineers working in private/public /government organizations.
This workshop is designed to impart the participants with knowledge of research methods, research process, and use of research tools and techniques, writing and presentation skills to the young researchers.
The specific objectives of the programme are:
- To familiarize participants with basic research methods (both qualitative and quantitative).
- To enhance knowledge base and develop skills of participants for selecting appropriate research technique .
- To provide guidelines about project report, dissertation, thesis, manuscript and project proposals writing.
- To provide the participants with a broad overview of design of experiments techniques.
- Introduction of Research Methodology
- Research Techniques
- Writing of Project Report, Dissertation, and Thesis
- Writing of Manuscripts
- Writing of Project Proposals
- Design of Experiments
- Research Motivation
- UG/PG students: INR 500
- Research scholars: INR 1,000
- Faculty members: INR 1,500
- Industry: INR 5,000
The registration form, complete in all respects, duly forwarded by the Head of the Institution/department, accompanied by demand draft of requisite amount and covering letter should reach on or before April 4, 2016.
Registration fee must be paid in advance through a crossed bank draft in favour of ‘Director, NIT Kurukshetra’ payable at Kurukshetra.
Source: Harshit Bhatia, Sushmita Sharma, HTCampus Specialists
Like us on