TEQIP Sponsored Short-term Training Progarmme is scheduled at NIT Kurukshetra from October 19 to 24, 2016.
National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra will organise TEQIP sponsored short-term training programme on ‘System Engineering Optimization and Control’ between October 19 and 24, 2016.
The program is open to the interested faculty members, Ph.D. research scholars, postgraduate students of M.Tech. / MS by research in 2nd year of the course, project staff / research staff involved with various government /industry sponsored projects in Engineering Institutions /Universities, and Professionals from Industry/Research Organizations working in concerned/allied discipline.
Topics to be Discussed:
- Modeling and Identification of Systems
- Signal Modeling and Processing for control
- Model Order Reduction and Model Validation
- Uncertain models: Robustness analysis and robust control
- Time Delay Systems: Analysis and Control issues
- Behavioral approach to Engineering systems
- Classical and Heuristic Optimization Techniques with application to modeling and control
- System Engineering Reliability
- Applications to engineering systems
- Faculty members and part -time research scholars: INR 3000
- Full Time Research Scholars/ Project Staff: INR 2000
- Professionals from Industry: INR 5000
- M. Tech/ MS Scholar (2nd Year only): INR 1500
Source: Duppati Vincent, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on