The conference has been rescheduled for March 4-6, 2016 by National Institute of Technology, Patna. Mark the news dates!
Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Patna jointly with CESD-Net will organize the Global Conference on Renewable Energy. The conference is rescheduled for March 4-6, 2016 (previous date was October 19-21, 2015).
The Conference will provide platform for researchers and specialists across the globe to disseminate and network on the vital research field of Renewable Energy.
- Last date of abstract submission: December 31, 2015
- Notification of Abstract acceptance: January 5, 2016
- Full Paper Submission: January 20, 2016
- Early Bird Registration: July 31, 2015
- Conference inauguration: March 4, 2016
Registration fee after Early Bird Registration:
- Student SAARC: £70
- Academia SAARC: £100
- Industry & International Delegates: £230
More information is available on http://www.nitp.ac.in/uploads/Resheduled_Global_conference_2015.pdf
Source: Arpit Singh, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on