NIT Silchar has scheduled a four-day workshop on the topic ‘Multi-agent System and its Application in Engineering, between April 1 and 4, 2016.
National Institute of Technology, Silchar will conduct a four-day workshop on the topic ‘Multi-agent System and its Application in Engineering, between April 1 and 4, 2016.
This program is open to faculty members and research scholars of technical institutions, engineering colleges, polytechnics, universities, and other recognized institutions.
- Faculty participants: INR 1000
- Student participants: INR 500
- Industry Participants: INR 2500
- To enlighten with the basic knowledge of Multi Agent Systems
- To track the recent developments of MAS and its applications in different fields of engineering
- To provide an interactive session with the participants aimed to clear any doubts.
- To explore the opportunities for collaborative research with the premier research institutes
For more information kindly download the PDF here.
Source: Ghufran Alam Siddiqui, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on