B. Tech 2nd, 4th, 6th and 8th semester students can register for extra load subjects at NIT Silchar till January 27, 2016.
- Only backlog papers (F grade) of even semesters i.e. 2nd, 4th, 6th and 8th will be allowed
- A student can register for a maximum of 14 credits as extra load, not exceeding total 54 credits
- Registration fee for extra load subject is INR 400 and it should be paid through bank challan which is available in academic section
- Students will have to appear in the both mid-semester and end-semester exam
- Last date of registration for extra load subject is January 27, 2016. No registration will be entertained after this.
Being among one of the pioneering engineering institutes, NIT, Silchar offers Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Master of Engineering (Civil Engineering) in Water Resource Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Master of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering) in Thermal Engineering, Design & Manufacturing, Master of Engineering (Electrical Engineering) in Power System Engineering, Master of Engineering (Electronics & Communication Engineering) in VLSI and Master of Science in Applied Chemistry.
Source: Ghufran Alam Siddiqui, HTCampus Specialist