National Institute of Technology, Silchar will host a course on Fuzzy interpolative controller and Applications between September 19 and 26, 2016.
The course will be taught in a manner that participants can use the theoretical ideas for solving their research problems. Course participants will learn these topics through lectures and MATLAB simulations.
The courses is open to-
- UG, PG students and research scholars of all areas of engineering and applied sciences
- Practicing engineers working on control and control related applications in following industries (but not limited to)- aerospace, automobile, bio-medical, space-sciences, structural dynamics, manufacturing, robotics, power systems etc.
- Applied and computational mathematicians and other scientists desirous of learning of how linear algebra problems arise in control systems design and analysis and are solved using sophisticated techniques of numerical liner algebra.
- Participants from abroad : USD 500
- Industry/ Research Organizations: INR 5,000
- Academic Institutions (Faculty): INR 2,500
- Academic Institutions (Students): INR 1,000
How does it benefit the Participants:
- Students can earn extra credit by attending this prestigious GIAN course taught by professor from foreign university
- Opportunity to learn application of fuzzy control to nonlinear systems systematically.
- Opportunity for participant to formulate research problem with the experts
- Opportunity to establish research links with the faculties from Europe
- Opportunity to solve hands on problems in adaptive control with applications
Source: Ghufran Alam Siddiqui, HTCampus Specialist
Like us on