A workshop has been scheduled on May 19 and 20 at National Institute of Technology.
National Institute of Technology, Silchar will host a workshop on ‘Lecturing in English in Multilingual Classroom’. Entitled as Tech-English, the workshop is scheduled on May 19 and 20, 2016.
The objective of the workshop includes:
- Continuing Professional Development
- English at the workplace
- English for specific purposes
- Non-verbal and verbal communication in classroom
- Dealing with classroom diversity
- Technology for the teacher
Eminent speakers include:
- Prof. Julu Sen, Head, Dept. of English Language Teaching, the English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad
- Dr. Joy Anuradha, Centre for English Language Studies, Hyderabad University
National Institute of Technology has also scheduled a workshop on May 18 and 19, 2016 on the topic ‘Rethinking Inter-Disciplinarily: Bridging the Rift’.
The workshop intends to probe into issues of subjectivity and social constructivism in the Sciences and reflects on the plausibility of an integrationist model that reconciles the Natural and the Human Sciences.
- Prof. Sasheej Hegde, University of Hyderabad
- Dr. Esha Shah, ex-faculty Maastricht University
Source: Ghufran Alam Siddiqui, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on