The last date to apply for the post of Assistant Professor in the department of Management Studies at NIT Silchar is March 31, 2016.
National Institute of Technology, Silchar is inviting applications for appointment under 4-tier flexible faculty structure for the post of Assistant Professor (on contract) in the Department of Management Studies. The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the post are:
- The candidate must have first class in PG with Ph. D. in relevant discipline and having consistently very good academic record.
- One publication in SCI journal is preferable.
- Age should be below 60 years.
- The candidates must pay the application fees of INR 500 for General/OBC candidates and INR 250 for SC/ST/PWD, directly to State Bank of India A/C no. – 10521277057, IFSC Code- SBIN0007061 of Director, NIT Silchar
- The hard copy of the application along with the relevant documents and transaction slip for the fees deposited should be sent to the address- the Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Silchar, 788010-Assam.
- The last date to submit the application form is March 31, 2016
More information about the recruitment is available of NIT Silchar official website.
Source: Ghufran Alam Siddiqui, HTCampus Specialist
Like us on