ISI, Kolkata and NIT, Silchar join hands to conduct the workshop on “Mathematical Methods in Physical Sciences”!
National Institute of Technology, Silchar invites participations from post-graduates students, research scholars, young faculty members (preferably with knowledge of graduate level Mathematics, Physics, and computer applications), persons working as teachers/ researchers in academic institutions, employees of Government organizations in North Eastern India or any other states of India, to a three days National Workshop on “Mathematical Methods in Physical Sciences” during January 29-31, 2016.
NIT, Silchar is conducting this workshop in collaboration with Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata.
- Mathematical Physics
- Quantum Physics
- Mathematical modeling
- Nonlinear Dynamical System
- Cosmology and many others
- A registration fee of Rs. 500/- as DD in favour of “Indian Statistical Institute” and payable at any bank at Kolkata
- No registration fee requires to be submitted along with the application. Only selected candidates are required to submit the DD at the time of actual registration.
- The validity of the DD should be at least up to February 29, 2016. Registration fee in any other form (except in DD format) shall not be accepted.
NIT, SIlchar has closed the application process on December 22, 2015. Those who have applied are requested to attend the workshop on schedule date.
Source: Ghufran Alam Siddiqui, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on