The last date to register for NMIMS Kolkata Re-Sit Term End Exam 2016 is August 23rd.
SVKM'S Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Kolkata has invited registrations for September 2016 Re-Sit Term End Exam.
Re-Sit Term End Examination is conducted specifically for PG/Diploma students enrolled from July, 2014 onwards in new program course structure and are appearing in online mode of examination. Effective September, 2016, Re-Sit Term End Examination is also applicable for students enrolled in Certificate Course from January, 2016 batch.
NIMS Re-Sit Exam 2016 Important Dates:
- Exam registration window opens from: Saturday August 13, 2016
- Exam registration window closes on: Tuesday August 23, 2016
- Re-Sit Examination Dates: September 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18
Exam Time Slot:
- 9.00a.m. to 11.30a.m.
- 12.30p.m. to 3.00p.m.
- 4.00p.m. to 6.30p.m.
NMIMS Re-Sit Exam Centres:
The Re-Sit examination of NMIMS will be conducted in below mentioned centres across the country-
- NMIMS University Regional Office – Ahmedabad
- NMIMS University Regional Office – Delhi
- NMIMS University – Mumbai Campus
- NMIMS University Regional Office – Kolkata
- NMIMS University Regional Office – Pune
- NMIMS University – Hyderabad Campus
- NMIMS University – Bangalore Campus
NMIMS Re-Sit Exam 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
The below students are eligible to appear in to NMIS Re-Sit exam 2016-
- Students, who had submitted assignment in Jun/Dec. exam cycle, registered & appeared for Jun/Dec. exams and failed.
- Students, who had submitted assignment in Jun/Dec. exam cycle, registered for Jun/Dec. exams and remained absent.
- Students who had submitted the assignment/s for Jun/Dec. exam cycle and could not register for the term end examination of that subject/s.
- Students who have completed six months in the previous semester and have submitted the assignment/s of the pending (Assignment Not Submitted) subject/s before the closure of the re-sit assignment submission window are eligible to register & appear for the Re-Sit Term End Examination.
Source: Pawan Kumar Gupta, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on