POSE Scholarship Online Applications are invited by YMCA University of Science and Technology till September 19
YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad has invited applications from the students in the eligible category/course of study for the scholarship available for pursuing graduate/post-graduate courses in scientific subjects and areas as specified in the scheme. The scholarship is provided under Promotion of Science Education (POSE) Scholarship Scheme 2016-17.
For 5-year integrated courses as also, 3-years and 4-years graduate courses in basic and natural sciences the number of the scholarship shall be restricted to 150. For 2-years post-graduate courses are basic and natural science the number of scholarships is 50.
Online applications alone will be entertained. The last date for uploading applications shall be September 19, 2016 (5:00 PM).
For 3-year B.Sc./4-year BS/5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S. in basic & natural science subjects, the students should have passed class X and XII Board examination from a school situated in Haryana with minimum 85% marks in 12th class (for rural area schools minimum 80% marks in 12th class).
For 2-year M.Sc. in basic & natural science subjects, the student should have passed X, XII, and B.Sc. /B.A. (B.A. for M.Sc. Mathematics) from school/college/university situated in Haryana with minimum 75% marks in B.Sc./B.A. class.
Procedure for applying online application for POSE scholarship:
- Click the link for filling the online application
- Click on LOGIN option and create a User id and password for applying for POSE scholarship.
- Read guidelines for application acceptance, eligibility & requirements for the E-form, and click on submit online option.
- Fill all the columns given there and upload all required documents in the form.
- Submit the e-form and you will get receipt number for further communication. After online submission of application, the applicant must obtain a printout of the submitted application for his/her record. Please do not send the application by post.
- The last date for submitting the online application is 19th September 2016 (5:00 PM).
- The applicant own valid and functional email address & mobile number must be used for submission of the online application.
- Do not submit more than one application. Please ensure that the aspects of the application are correct before submitting. No claims shall be entertained in case of incomplete or non-submitted application.
- Wrongly filled up application or application with the lack of essential documents will summarily be rejected.
Source: Viharika Koul, HTCampus Specialist