Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) Garhwal University, Garhwal, Uttarakhand announces notice for Second Counselling for B. Pharma/B. Tech/PG Programmes
Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) Garhwal University, Garhwal, Uttarakhand announces notice for Second Counselling for B. Pharma/B. Tech/PG Programme. Second Counselling Information is given by the following departments:
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Department of Zoology and Biotechnology
- Department of Physics
- Department of Mathematics
- School of Law
- Department of Botany and Microbiology
- Department of Chemistry
- Schools of Sciences, Life Sciences and Earth Sciences
The following are the documents required at the time of counselling:
- High School Certificate as a proof of age
- Mark Sheet of Graduation and Intermediate/10+2
- Certificate/NCC/NSS/Sports/Cultural Activities/Others for verification of weightage
- Category Certificate for SC/ST/OBC or any Sub Category, if any issued by competent authority.
- Character Certificate in Original
- Migration Certificate from the Institution last attended by the candidate.
About the University:
Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) Garhwal University, formerly known as the Garhwal University is a Central Public University which is recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC). The faculties offered by the Garhwal University are Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Agriculture, Faculty of Ayurveda, Faculty of Banking, Faculty of Commerce, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Accounting, Faculty of Management, Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Paramedical.
Source: Rohan Kukreti, HT Campus Specialist