Aspirants can check all the details regarding NPCCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 to bag the job. Find more information right here!
NPCCL Recruitment through GATE 2017: National Projects Construction Corporation Ltd. (NPCCL) will announce the recruitment of Management Trainee (Civil) via GATE 2017.
NPCC Ltd., a schedule ‘B’ Premier Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Engineering Construction, Planning, Operation and Project Management Consultancy in the fields of industrial Infrastructure, Thermal, Hydroelectric, Tunnelling, Railways, Highways, Surface Transport, Townships, Buildings, Dams, Weirs, Barrages, Public Health, Environmental Engineering and Border Fencing & Flood Lightning Works etc. is in urgent need of following executives on regular basis at Corporate Office, Zonal Offices & Projects all over India & abroad.
NPCCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 notification is soon to be released on the official website of National Projects Construction Corporation Ltd.
Check all - PSUs recruitment through GATE 2017.
Number of Vacancies for NPCCL Recruitment through GATE 2017:
National Projects Construction Corporation Ltd. (NPCCL) is yet to announce the number of vacancies in Civil Engineering stream.
Eligibility Criteria for NPCCL Recruitment through GATE 2017:
Predict your GATE score using the GATE Score Predictor
- Candidate must have completed a full-time Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from AICTE/UGC approved Institute/College/University.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 65% in their Bachelor's Degree.
- Candidates must have qualified in GATE 2017.
- The upper age limit for the applicants is 27 years (relaxation as per rules).
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates from PSE/Government/Quasi Government should produce NOC at the time of Interview.
- If CGPA/OGPA or grading system is awarded; then the equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute.
Find out your chances of getting a call from a PSU using the PSU Recrutiment through GATE Predictor
The score of candidates in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineers (GATE) 2017 will be a determining factor in the selection. The graduate engineers who are interested in taking up a career in NPCCL need to appear for GATE 2017 in the relevant disciplines.
Based on the GATE score, candidates will then be qualified for the next selection rounds consisting of a personal interview to assess a candidates’ understanding of different facets, skills and attitude. Candidates have to first successfully pass the GATE-2017 examination, and after that the PI to make it to the selection. Merit list will be prepared based on GATE score, and PI scores, and will as per each discipline.
Salary Structure for NPCCL Recruitment through GATE 2017:
- During the training period, the Management Trainees will be paid a Consolidated Pay of INR 30,000/- per month during 1st year.
- Candidates will be placed in the pay scale of INR 16,400-40,500 with additional emoluments like DA, HRA etc.
Service & Agreement Bond:
Selected candidates while joining the post of Management Trainee will be required to execute a Service Agreement Bond for a total value of Rs.1,00,000/- to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of three years after completion of Training.
How to Apply for NPCCL Recruitment through GATE 2017:
- Visit the official website of NPCCL to fill in the online Application Form using GATE 2017 Registration Number.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application. Candidates must take care while filling the details. An application once submitted cannot be edited thereafter.
- On completion of registration and filling in the Application form, an email will be received by candidates with details about their registration number, password and a link for printing the bank challan.
- Candidates should take a print of the bank challan and pay the fees at the nearest SBI branch 24 hours after submitting the Application form.
- The Bank will return one copy of bank challan to the candidate as a token of receipt after accepting the examination fee.
- The copy of challan will also contain a transaction/journal number
- Candidates are advised to keep with them the copy of the bank challan as a token of remittance of fee for future reference.
Documents Required at the Time of Application:
- GATE scorecard
- Qualifying Degree Certificate, Mark Sheets
- Caste/Category Certificate (for SC/OBC-NCL Candidates)
- Experience Certificates
- Scanned photograph and signature (as per dimensions given below).
- Any other details/documents required relating to eligibility criteria.
General Instructions for the NPCCL Recruitment through GATE 2017:
- Candidates, already resigned/deserted from their appointment in NPCCL will not be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates joining as Management Trainee in NPCCL are required to undergo training/work in any Unit/Area/Place situated in India and Abroad under the control of NPCCL.
- Selected candidates may be posted at any of the Projects of NPCCL anywhere in India/Abroad.
- Please make sure that the GATE 2017 Registration Number that is mentioned in the GATE Admit Card is filled correctly. Candidate will be required to enter the name, as it will appear in the GATE hall ticket.
- The candidate will be required to produce the GATE 2017 Admit Card, GATE 2017 Score Card, and Registration-cum-Application Form of NPCCL.
Important Dates for NPCCL Recruitment through GATE 2017:
GATE-2017 (GOAPS) website opens: Enrolment, filling of application, application submission begins
Began on September 1, 2016
Last date of online application submission, including uploading of supporting documents for GATE 2017
October 4, 2016
Admit Card on GOAPS website
January 5, 2017
GATE 2017 exam
February 4 and 5, 2017, February 11 and 12, 2017
Last date for Online Application for NPCCL
Yet to be announced
Given below is a list of all the PSUs Recruitment through GATE 2017-